Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? Empty

Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?

Go down 
+11
B-DAWG300
Podestiny
arthurinvisible
sprague007
Sunfire93
thuder87
HitsFromABonG
Janie007
Vish_88
DaRkStRaNgEr09
BlueJackeL
15 posters

Whats your favorite weapon besides the carbine?
Auger
Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_lcap0%Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Bullseye
Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_lcap5%Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Grenade
Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_lcap0%Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LAARK
 0% [ 0 ]
Marksman
 0% [ 0 ]
Melee
Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_lcap25%Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 5 ]
Shotgun
Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_lcap40%Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 8 ]
Sniper
Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_lcap15%Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Wraith
Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_lcap5%Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Other (post a reply)
Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_lcap10%Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 00:20

What do you favor, besides the carbine?

If you can't find your weapon of choice, just select other, and post what it is as a reply!
Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com
DaRkStRaNgEr09
Corporal
Corporal
DaRkStRaNgEr09

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 01:10

Well, the ARC CHARGER BY FAR!!!
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 01:11

Shotgun BLED!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 01:40

In R1, I love the lark.

In R2, in Co-Op, the marksman.
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 01:45

Def. Melee,

Second choice, Shotty.
Back to top Go down
HitsFromABonG
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 02:00

Fareye in R2 and i used to love the auger in R1
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 03:00

I know its part of the carbine, but I love to make people bounce with the 40 mm.

R2 - Still use the carbine, but my second fav would be melee
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 04:00

How can you not include the Arc Charger, that was the greatest weapon in R:FoM. Sadly, they removed it Crying or Very sad . Play some Ranked games and witness the great power of fry cooking.
Back to top Go down
sprague007
Corporal
Corporal
sprague007

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 08:41

Bullseye for resistance 1 and of course the wraith for resistance 2.
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 13:09

For R1 the Arc Charger was an awesome weapon and you could have some fun playing a custom match with arc's only

R2 its gotta be the bellock i always pick one up if i find one its not accurate i don't get many kills with it but i like using it i like bouncing those cannisters of walls and causing havock in the enemy team
Back to top Go down
Podestiny
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Podestiny

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Mar 2009, 23:08

melee, definatlly its so convinate and takes off like half the damage of the opponent
Back to top Go down
B-DAWG300
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
B-DAWG300

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Mar 2009, 00:04

i gotta go with the dragon. nothing like cooked canadian
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snip3rdawg
Savage_Soul19
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Savage_Soul19

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Mar 2009, 04:48

i love melle got a lot of those

My 2nd would be Marksman tho
Back to top Go down
(O&ampU) chubby2k7
Private
Private
(O&ampU) chubby2k7

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Apr 2009, 08:59

love th shotty me but to be honest i do like sneeking up behind people in ctf in cambourn to melle em lol

Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? Ou11Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? Ou_arm10
Back to top Go down
(S*W)Delsolhonda76
Private
Private

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 03:57

gonna have to go with the shotty for sure
Back to top Go down
[O&ampU]travnheidintj
Private
Private
[O&ampU]travnheidintj

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Apr 2009, 17:23

Shotgun little buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?   Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite weapon besides the Carbine?
Page 1 of 1