Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Chat Box Empty

Chat Box

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Chat Box   Chat Box I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 18:15

The Chat Box feature is available to all registered users. There are two ways to chat:

1. At the bottom of the page, there is a Chat Box already open. You must hit "Log In" on the upper right hand corner of the chat box to be able and write messages. Once you are logged in, your name will appear on the left side, and messages on the right side. You can change the colour of your text and also add emoticons as you feel. Once you are done, you must hit "Log Out" or when you log out of the general forums, you will automatically log out. There is a timeout of approx 15mins of inactivity for the chatbox.

2. In the "Who's Online" section at the bottom, there is a small link that says "Join Chat Box". If you click on the link, a new window/tab will appear. This chat box is connected with the chat box on the main page and will automatically refresh. When using this form of the chat box, you are not constrained to the main page, like you are in Option # 1.

If you wish to view the past messages in the chat box, simply hit "Archive" and recent conversation should show in the box.
Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com

Chat Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Welcome!-
Jump to: