Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
This Summer Empty

This Summer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

This Summer Empty
PostSubject: This Summer   This Summer I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Jul 2013, 20:09

So, whats everyone up to this summer, I have been super busy with work, but I am hoping to buy a camp to spend some time with the kids outta the house. Its taking forever to get through though, I forgot how difficult it is to buy real estate, they have a price, I got the money, yet 3 weeks later I still have no camp. BS!

And on a similiar funny note, drumcrazy is now living in a church, lmao!
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-07-05

This Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Summer   This Summer I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Jul 2013, 05:11

LOL drum lives in a church?! whats the story behind that? for me, summer will be mostly work. il get to some fishing and such when i can, canadas wonderland also. other than that this summer is all about work Sad but fun shit always pops off randomly in the summer without notice, next thigk u know your laying drunk on a beach... Cool 
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463

This Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Summer   This Summer I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 23:23

Super Mr. Stud!

Man, busy busy for me this summer.. work, work, vacation, work.. it's hot as a mother down here.

I just spend the last like 2 hours going through the old forums and posts. Can't believe how much drama everything was, certainly with me.. I was a kid, and certainly acted like one.. Totally glad i'm not like that anymore. I do miss playing with ya'll though. But 100% glad i'm not glued to that damn ps3 anymore. If anyone else gets on this website, i'm sorry I caused so much drama like 6 years ago.. dang I was still in high school..

What's everyone been up to? I think the only person I kept in touch with is Drum, Steve, Bandog and SupremeHitman.. dang. lol ..

Anyways, add me up ps3, don't play very often, but mostly on weekends. CanadianGoddess2
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

This Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Summer   This Summer I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Aug 2013, 19:25

lol, its all good.....I still think we were a pretty close group of pros back in the resistence days! Thats what I miss, being able to set your lobby and getting to know people....it was a lot of fun......

So, I got my camp! its freaking awesome, im looking into getting an ATV, we are like 10 miles from one of the largest national forests in the country so there is a ton of out door stuff to do (why im not on as much anymore), but when it gets more crappy out,, you bet ill be back on routinely......plus I have actually found something awesome to watch on net flix.....ill start a forum for reviews, im always looking for something decent to watch.

Hope everyone is great and janie where are you at now, texas?

steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Summer   This Summer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Summer
Page 1 of 1